Arrival & Parking
When leaving the main train station direction ‘city centre’ you will see the blue building on your left. Several tram lines stop right in front of this trendy 3 star accomodation.
- Take the exit Basel City /Bahnhof SBB from all directions.
- Follow the signposts to Bahnhof SBB on the right lane (do not turn in direction of Bahnhof SBB and stay on the right lane).
- Drive in the direction of France/Euroairport. At the traffic light at the building site of the new BALOISE PARK/former Hilton Hotel take the right lane straight on, still in direction of France/Euroairport, pass the bridge.
- Turn left ca. 20 meters before the traffic light in the opposite direction, along the buildings, not back to the bridge.
- Follow the street until the next traffic light and stay on the right lane. You will see the blue Euler/City Inn-building directly on your right hand side.
- Turn right at the traffic light and stop in front of the hotel Euler/City Inn (lightblue building).
The 3 star Hotel City Inn is located only 10 kilometres from the Basel International Airport. A cab drive takes less than 15 minutes. You can also use the direct public bus no. 50. If you show your hotel confirmation you can use this service for free. Arriving at the "Centralbahnplatz" (main square) you will see the blue hotel on your left.
Underground parking for cars and motorbikes is available for CHF 35.00 per night and space incl. valet parking service. Stop directly infront of the hotel and inform our receptionist. We recommend to reserve your parking space before arrival because of the limited number of spaces and high demand. Also high-quality bicycles can be stored there safe and dry.